The Financial Aid Shop
Financial Aid Experts
Simply Teaching College Financial Aid
Thanks for reviewing our Code of Conduct and Statement of Ethical Practices. We believe that this is what makes us unique. Here is a quick summary.
First, who we are not...
The Financial Aid Shop IS NOT
- Hiding behind a hidden sales agenda to sell you products you don't need.
- An insurance company, trying to sell you an annuity or life insurance policy.
- Funded by a lender or banking institution that will try to sign you up for a credit card or expensive alternative student loan.
- Going to charge you for having multiple children in your household planning for college.
- Going to charge more than your original purchase price for any of our financial aid programs as you need the program in future years.
We are UNIQUE College Financial Aid Educators
- We are expert financial aid professionals who have worked and continue to work in financial aid at colleges and universities throughout the country.
- We are here to educate families on college financial aid, how to get grants and scholarships and to plan for a debt free college education.
- We believe that a financial aid education, or financial aid literacy, is much more than completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and do not believe you need to pay anyone to complete your FAFSA on your behalf.
- Our professional business ethics do not allow us to charge a family to complete the FAFSA.
- Once you purchase any of our programs you will have access to them as long as you need them.
- We adhere to the principles of both the National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC) and the National Association of Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA).